Any internal or external PowerPoint presentations must use the official Northwestern Law template (ppt).
Name tag badges with the Northwestern Law logo can be obtained for any Law School event. Paper names badges and sticky name tags are both available through the Fedex/Kinko's copy center in the Searle building.
When the logo name tag badges are used, they must follow the style below:
Clip Style Name Badge: Avery #CC10-4C (Avery 74536)
Name: 30 pt Arial Bold
Title: 22 pt Arial Bold
Sticker Name Badge (doc)
Name: 24 pt Arial Bold
Title: 16 pt Arial Bold
- Do not change the font type or color
- Adjust font size as needed only to fit information
- Do not include clip art or any other graphics on the name tag
- Use the title "Professor" when making name tags for any professor regardless of whether he/she is an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Visiting Professor, or Senior Lecturer
- Use only the title "Dean" when creating a name tag for the Dean
When organizing an event where panelists will be speaking it is important to provide easily visible name tents so that your audience can identify speakers. If your department frequently hosts a number of events, we recommend the you purchase a supply reusable acrylic, v-style name tent holders. Marketing and Comunications has a limited supply of these holders available for departments to borrow. Contact Marketing to check on availability of name tent holders for your event.
Download the standard template to use with the acrylic name tent holders (ppt).