Securities Regulation Institute
Save the Date!
42nd Annual Securities Regulation Institute
Monday, January 26–Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Did you attend this event? Send us your feedback via our online evaluation form.
- Keynote Address by Mary Jo White, Chair, U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- SEC Senior Staff Members including:
- Keith F. Higgins, Director, Division of Corporation Finance
- Andrew Ceresney, Co–Director, Division of Enforcement
- Anne K. Small, General Counsel
- Daniel Murdock, Deputy Chief Accountant, Office of the Chief Accountant
- Timely session topics such as "Corporate Governance, Shareholder Activism, and the Future of Corporate Boards" and "JOBS Act – Impact on Quasi–Public Companies"
One of the most visible and highly-regarded securities and corporate law conferences in the country, the Securities Regulation Institute reaches prominent attorneys from both firm and in-house practices. From boardroom updates to issues impacting pre-public companies, the Institute focuses on practical advice for all attorneys advising corporate clients on the ever-changing world of securities and business law. During this three-day event, attendees learn from regulators who write the new regulations, judges who interpret the law to resolve complex disputes, and prominent practitioners who guide their clients through the maze of new legislation, regulations and jurisprudence.