Securities Regulation Institute
Tuesday Remarks by SEC Commissioner Daniel M. Gallagher
- Keynote Address by Leo E. Strine Jr., Chief Justice, Delaware Supreme Court
- Eight SEC Senior Staff members including:
- Keith F. Higgins, Director, Division of Corporation Finance
- Andrew Ceresney, Director, Division of Enforcement
- Anne K. Small, General Counsel
- Timely topics such as "Shareholder Activism: Shifting Alliances, Tactics, and Responses," "Recurring Disclosure Challenges," "Planning for 2015 Proxy Season," "M&A Trends and Developments You Need To Know," and "Getting Practical on Accounting & Auditing"
One of the most visible and highly-regarded securities and corporate law conferences in the country, the Securities Regulation Institute reaches prominent attorneys from both firm and in-house practices. From boardroom updates to issues impacting pre-public companies, the Institute focuses on practical advice for all attorneys advising corporate clients on the ever-changing world of securities and business law. During this three-day event, attendees learn from regulators who write the new regulations, judges who interpret the law to resolve complex disputes, and prominent practitioners who guide their clients through the maze of new legislation, regulations and jurisprudence.