Visit and Tour
Visiting Northwestern Law is an excellent way to determine if our school is the right fit for you. However, we understand that not all prospective students can visit our campus, which is why we created a virtual tour of the Law School. We invite you to view our online tour first. If you are then interested in experiencing more, you are welcome to visit Northwestern Law to tour the campus and sit in on one of our first-year classes.
- Student-guided tours are offered on Mondays and Fridays at 12:00 PM during the fall and spring semesters. *Student-guided tours for the Fall Semester have now concluded. Student-guided tours will resume in late January for the Spring Semester.*
- Student-guided tours depart from outside the Admissions Office, Rubloff 130.
- On days when guided tours are unavailable, self-guided tour pamphlets are available in the Admissions Office.
Prospective JD and LLM students may visit many classes available at the Law School during the fall and spring semesters.
- We encourage students to visit traditional 1L courses to get the best sense of what a first year law school class may be like. However, we offer a wide variety of classes each semester. The spring semester class schedule can be found here.
- As a courtesy, we ask that you arrive on time and do not leave early. If you cannot attend for the entire class session, you should not visit the class.
- Upon arrival, please inform the professor that you are a prospective student by introducing yourself before the class begins.
- Northwestern Law cannot offer class visits on the following dates:
- December 2-18: Reading week and final exams
- December 18-January 11: Winter vacation
- March 19-27: Spring break
- April 18-May 5: Reading week and final exams
- May 5 - August 31: Summer break
MSL Class Visits
Prospective MSL students should contact the Program Office to schedule an MSL class visit. The MSL Program can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.