Staff/Faculty Advisors | Student Advisors | Alumni Advisors
Staff | Faculty (xls) | Faculty Clerkship Advisors
Summer Job Survey Database
Search for information from students about their summer experiences as summer associates, judicial externs, research assistants and more.
SBA Career Center Committee
Alumni Advisor list (xls)
Updated 02/27/12 | Law Board Advisor list (xls)
LLM International Advisor List (xls)
Search the online database to connect with alumni who want to share their career knowledge and experiences.
Northwestern Alumni Directory
Keep in mind that when contacting alumni you should be respectful of their personal time so do not contact them at home. E-mail is often a good mode of initial communication because it can be less intrusive than a phone call. Here are the steps to regsiter as a student user:
- Log into CAESAR (Student registration system online) www.northwestern.edu/caesar. Click on the link for "your student ID number."
- The student ID number is the ID you need to register for the directory.
- Go to the Northwestern Law alumni homepage
- Click on "alumni directory" in the left hand column
- Click on "new student user?"
- Fill out the form, and enter in the student number you got from CAESAR where it asks for student id number.
- You'll be prompted to fill out a profile. Fill that out, hit "submit" and you are off and running.