Welcome, Incoming Tax Program Students!
Please carefully review the information below to help you prepare for your arrival and Orientation Week. If you have any questions, you may contact the Assistant Director to the Tax Program, Jacqueline Reise, or Student Services.
Before You Arrive
Please be sure to review and comply with the immunization requirements as soon as possible. Failure to comply with all health requirments will complicate registering for classes.
Completed forms should be mailed to:
Northwestern University Health Service
Attn: Health Information Management Service
633 Emerson Street
Evanston, IL 60208-4000
Orientation Survey (Mandatory)
The following survey must be completed by Sunday, August 18th
Notebook Purchase Program
- All incoming students are required to have a computer that meets or exceeds the University's recommended guidelines.
- To make the purchase of a notebook easier and more affordable, Northwestern Law sponsors a program through which students can purchase at a discount notebooks that meet the school's standards and have the peripherals needed to connect to the Law School and University networks.
- The IT department will NOT support non-Law School Program computers.
- Course Bidding and Cousrse Registration; Adding and Dropping Classes, to learn more about the process visit the Registrar's site.
- Tax Program Orientation starts with a Welcoming Lunch at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, August 28th.
- Tentative Tax Program Tenative Orientation Schedule (pdf) - This schedule is tentative and subject to minor revisions. A final schedule will be available during Orientation.
Tax Program Faculty Lunch- Thursday, August 29, 2013
Please wear business casual attire as this is one of your first opportunities to meet your professors in person. Men should wear slacks, polo or button down shirts, ties are optional. Women should wear dresses, slacks or skirts, sweaters or blouses. NO jeans, T-shirts, or flip flops. For all other events, the recommended attire is casual dress.
Tax Program / Chicago River Tour - Friday, August 30, 2013