Terrorism & September 11 Resources
- A Research Guide to Cases and Materials on Terrorism. Compiled by Andrew Grossman (GlobaLex).
- Defining International Terrorism in Light of Liberation Movements. By Innocent Maja (GlobaLex).
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1373 (anti-terrorism resolution), adopted unanimously, September 28, 2001.
- September 11, 2001: Attack on America. The Avalon Project at Yale Law School. Includes the texts of presidential executive orders, proclamations, and determinations, the texts of laws passed by Congress in the wake of the attacks, and related resources.
- U.N. Action Against Terrorism. United Nations. Includes, among other topics, International Instruments to Counter Terrorism and links to full text of U.N. conventions on terrorism.
- The September 11th Sourcebooks. From The National Security Archive, an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University. Provides online access to declassified records.
- Terrorism/Counter-Terrorism Web Links. United States Institute of Peace Library.
- Resources on Terrorism. American Society of International Law.
- Response to Terrorism. United States Department of State.
- Terrorism-Research Links. Council on Foreign Relations.