Forms and Surveys
The web developers in Law Information Technology can help you with your survey, registration and RSVP form needs, as well as with custom application development for your website.
Please email a description of what you need to email@example.com. If requesting a survey, registration or RVSP form please include the information below (all questions require responses).
For registration forms where online credit card payments are needed, please see the Ecommerce page.
- When do you need the form to be live?
- When should it close?
- Password protection: Do you need the form to have a password?
- Restrictions and tracking:
- Can people fill out the form more than once on the same computer (e.g., a computer lab situation)?
- Do people need to come back in and edit their responses later (will it work to have them just fill the form out again)?
- Do you need to know if a certain person has filled out the form?
- Questions on form:
- Please attach a document with the questions you would like on the form. For each question, please indicate:
- If it is required (it must be filled in to submit the survey)
- Which of the following types it is:
- small text box (less than 255 characters)
- large text box (greater than 255 characters)
- multiple-choice question where only one answer can be selected (radio button) OR
- multiple-choice question where more than one answer can be selected (multiple-select)
- Text (instructions and confirmations) - Please supply:
- Text, if desired, to be placed above the form questions (introductory text, instructions or contact information)
- Text, if desired, for the confirmation page (e.g., thank-you text to show after the form is completed)
- The URL to forward users to after the form is completed
- Contact information: The name(s) and contact information for people who have questions or need further assistance.
- Results: The name(s) and contact information of those in the department who will need access to the form results.