In addition to teaching at Northwestern, Professor Mollen is a partner at Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP. In her practice, she has handled a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including matters involving accounting malpractice, fraud and securities litigation, intellectual property (both patent infringement and Lanham Act claims), bankruptcy, breach of contract, and judgment enforcement and the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act. She graduated first in her class from Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, and after law school, clerked for Judge David S. Tatel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and Justice Sonia Sotomayor of the United States Supreme Court.
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law
- BA, Northwestern University
- Partner, 2011-Present, Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP
- Law Clerk, 2010-2011, Honorable Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court of the United States
- Associate, 2009-2010, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Law Clerk, 2008-2009, Honorable David S. Tatel, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit