Daniel F. Spulber
Professor of Law (Courtesy)
Research Director of the Searle Center for Law, Regulation and Economic Growth
Elinor Hobbs Distinguished Professor of International Business
Professor of Management Strategy
- The Theory of the Firm: Microeconomics with Endogenous Entrepreneurs, Firms, Markets, and Organizations (Cambridge University Press, 2009).
- Networks in Telecommunications: Economics and Law (Cambridge University Press, 2009) (with Christopher S. Yoo).
- Should Business Method Inventions be Patentable? in 3 journal of legal analysis 265-340 (Spring, 2011).
- The Quality of Innovation and the Extent of the Market in journal of international economics (2010).
- Discovering the Role of the Firm: The Separation Criterion and Corporate Law in 6 berkeley business law journal 298-347 (2009).
- Innovation and International Trade in Technology in 138 journal of economic theory 1-20 (2008).