Professor Green, outside of his teaching engagement at the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, is a sole practitioner representing a wide range of clients on corporate, technology, venture capital and other transactional matters. Mr. Green’s clients span a wide variety of industries, including software, mobile, “green” and sustainable industries, web design, ASP, professional services, travel, engineering, retail, publishing, manufacturing, insurance, advertising, food services and location based technologies. Mr. Green spent the first 6+ years out of law school practicing corporate law at 2 first-tier law firms based in Chicago, and the next 2 years as the Vice President of Business Development and Legal Affairs at MachineTools.com, a leading business-to-business metalworking machinery marketplace. For the past 20+ years, Mr. Green has been representing entrepreneurs, start-ups and growth businesses as a sole practitioner. In addition, Mr. Green is one of the founding members of Old Willow Partners, a boutique private equity fund based in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Law
- Venture Capital
- Start-Up and Entrepreneurial Matters
- Entity Formation and Founder Matters
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Adjunct, Northwestern University School of Law
- VP of Business Development and Legal Affairs, MachineTools.com
- Attorney, Goldberg Kohn et al.
- Attorney, Altheimer & Gray