Susan Spies Roth
Clinical Assistant Professor of Law
Assistant Dean for Student Services and Academic Excellence
- Closing Argument: Affecting Law Students in chicago lawyer (May 2012).
- Climbing the Ladder: It’s the Little Things That Count in 34 chicago lawyer 30 (February 2011).
- The Benefits of Being Nice in chicago lawyer (January 2010).
- Prime Time Legal Entertainment in chicago lawyer (June 2009).
- BA, Northwestern University
- JD magna cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law
- Associate, 2007-2009, Sidley & Austin (Chicago)
- Law Clerk, 2006-2007, Hon. Kenneth F. Ripple, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Summer Associate, 2005, Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw