Welcome, Incoming Students!
Congratulations on your admission to Northwestern University School of Law. We are eager to help you begin your legal education at Northwestern Law Orientation 2015.
We will be making updates and adding additional information in the next few weeks. Please bookmark this site and be sure to check back with us.
Orientation Schedule (pdf)
This schedule is tentative and subject to minor revisions. A final schedule will be available during Orientation.
August 25th Legal Profession Rotations
For Tuesday, August 25, you will have several ''Legal Profession Rotations'', including a session on ''Introduction to the Court System''. This session, taught by Professor Elizabeth Inglehart and Brian Silbernagel, will be interactive. Be prepared to discuss Introduction to American Legal System (pdf)
*Please note, Transfer, MSL, LLM Human Rights and LLM/Tax Program students are not required to read thid article.
August 26th 9:00 a.m. Professionalism, Organization, Team Advancement and Leadership (PORTAL)
Please read and prepare to discuss Learning from Alton Logan (pdf), same reading for all sections.
Information for Incoming Students
- JD Students (Including JD/MBA, JD/PHD, Visiting and JD/LLM IHR)
- Transfer Students
- LLM Students (International Program, Human Rights Program and Exchange Prgram)
- LLM Tax Student (Program starts on Wednesday, August 26th)
- WildCARD Services for Northwestern Law Students
- Fitness and Recreation Information
- Child Care Information
- Parking Information for Northwestern Law Students
- Student Housing