One of the missions of the Center on Wrongful Convictions of Youth is to educate others about the issues of wrongful convictions. Through education, we can work together to decrease the amount of children going to jail for crimes they did not commit. We would be delighted to speak to your institution. Please include the following information below in an email to the Center and one of our staff will be in contact with you.
General information and contact
- Name and website of institution to whom we would be speaking
- Name and contact information of person making the request
- Location of speaking engagement
- Date and time of speaking engagement (if you're considering a number of possible dates and haven't chosen one yet, please include all possible dates)
- Format and length of speaking engagement (for example, indicate whether it's a single-speaker format or a panel)
If you have questions, please contact Hope Rehak, Administrative Coordinator, at 312.503.1481 or at email@example.com.