Printing/Opening PDF Documents
MS Word documents | PDF files | Westlaw | LexisNexis
Here are several solutions; try them in this order. (Click here for HeinOnline documents)
- If you are using a pop-up blocker, try turning it off. With many pop-up blockers, you can override the blocker for a given document by pressing the control key while you click on the link.
- The easiest solution in most cases is to save the document to a separate file, and then open in it in Acrobat. To save it as a separate document, start from the link to the document, rather than the open document. Right click on the link to the document, and then choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to save the document to your preferred location. Next, open the document (or open Acrobat first and then open the document) and print from there.
- You may need to update your Acrobat Reader. To update your reader, open the Acrobat Reader program, select Help from the drop-down menus, and then choose Check for updates. Click here to download the Acrobat reader.
- Open the document in a separate window if it appears in the Canvas frame. Start from the link to the document, rather than the open document. Right click on the link to the document, and then choose "Open in New Window."
- Try opening the Acrobat reader in a separate window before you click on the link.