U.S. State (Non-Illinois) Regulations
- U.S. States and Territories. From the Law Library of Congress. A free site providing links to constitutions, statutes, cases, regulations, and other information from each of the 50 states.
- LexisNexis provides access to the administrative codes of 39 states and Puerto Rico.
- LexisNexis (STADMN) also provides for simultaneous searching of the administrative codes of 35 states and the District of Columbia.
- Westlaw: State Administrative Code Multibase (ADC-ACAD). Simultaneously search the administrative codes of all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Westlaw also provides searching of the administrative codes of 43 states and Puerto Rico (XX-ADC, where "XX" is the two-letter postal code for the state).
- LexisNexis provides access to the administrative registers of 31 states.
- Westlaw has the administrative registers of Delaware (DE-ADR), District of Columbia (DC-ADR), Illinois (IL-ADR), Louisiana (LA-ADR), New Jersey (NJ-ADR), North Carolina (NC-ADR), Pennsylvania (PA-ADR), and Texas (TX-ADR). Coverage varies; the most comprehensive (Texas) dates back to Oct. 1989.
- U.S. States and Territories. From the Law Library of Congress. A free site providing links to the administrative registers of a number of states