U. S. State (Non-Illinois) Statutes
- The Pritzker Legal Research Center has print versions of the codes of each state available in the S,AA section (3rd floor, Rubloff).
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute: Listing by Jurisdiction. From this page, the user can select an individual state, and then choose to view its statutes in codified form.
- U.S. States and Territories. From the Law Library of Congress. A free site providing links to constitutions, statutes, cases, regulations, and other information from each of the 50 states.
- LexisNexis provides access to the codes of each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. If desired, the user may search across a number of state codes simultaneously.
- LexisNexis: All State Codes, Constitutions, Court Rules and ALS, All (ALLCDE). Search for concepts in all state codes simultaneously using this file.
- Westlaw: Statutes Annotated - All States (ST-ANN-ALL). Search for concepts in the codes of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- LexisNexis provides access to the full text and bill tracking information for legislation pending in each of the 50 state legislatures.
- Westlaw provides access to the codes of each individual state, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (XX-ST-ANN, where "XX" stands for the two-letter abbreviation for the state).