Law by Subject
- Global Banking Law Database (GBLD). A joint project of the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund. Consists of "a collection of commercial banking, central bank, and deposit insurance laws of jurisdictions that are representative of the regions of the world as well as international financial centers." Searchable by jurisdiction as well as by topic. The topics list is based on the Basel Core Principles.
- Comparative Criminal Procedure: A Select Bibliography By Lyonette Louis-Jacques (GlobaLex).
- Criminal Law Resources on the Internet. From Buffalo Criminal Law Center, State University of New York at Buffalo. Provides "on-line access to criminal law materials from the United States and throughout the world, including, among other things, criminal codes, criminal procedure codes, and enforcement codes."
- Death Penalty Worldwide. Northwestern University School of Law, Center for International Human Rights. This website, created by Prof. Sandra Babcock of Northwestern University School of Law, in partnership with the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty, features the Death Penalty Database of information on the application of the death penalty in countries that retain it.
- Laws Against Genocide. From Prevent Genocide International, the global education project of Genocide Watch. Includes laws concerning genocide in the domestic criminal law of 70 countries, information about the domestic prosecution of genocide, text of the U.N. Genocide Convention and related information, and genocide and Holocaust denial laws of several countries.
Food and Agriculture
- FAOLEX. From the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Contains "treaties, laws and regulations on food, agriculture and renewable natural resources world-wide."
- Legislationline.org. Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE). Database of international texts and domestic legislation in the OSCE region (the Caucasus, Central Asia, Europe, and North America) dealing with the rule of law and the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Immigration Law--A Comparative Approach: Guide to Immigration Law of Canada, Australia, and the United States, by Annemarie Zell (GlobaLex)
- Collection of Laws for Electronic Access (CLEA). From the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). This database "contains the full text of intellectual property legislation from a large number of countries and the European Community, as well as the full text of all treaties administered by WIPO."
- National Legislation. Legislation of Unesco member states on copyright and neighboring rights.
- NATLEX. From the International Labour Organization (ILO). "A continuously-updated database containing references to more than 55,000 national laws on labour, social security, and related human rights, and over 300 laws in full text."
Religious Legal Systems