- Cyberdrive Illinois: This site, maintained by the Illinois Secretary of State, provides information about the Office's services, programs, and publications.
- Governor's Office: This site provides access (via an alphabetical agency listing) to Illinois executive agencies' web sites.
- Illinois Administrative Code: This site, maintained by the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules (JCAR), provides the codification of current Illinois agency regulations.
- Illinois Attorney General: This site includes Attorney General's opinions, press releases, and a directory of the Office.
- Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois: This web site is developed by Illinois Attorney Registration and Development Commission. It currently provides full texts of publications explaining how to initiate a complaint against an attorney. It also provides information on lawyer registration and includes recently filed disciplinary decisions from the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Illinois Courts: The web site with Illinois Supreme Court and appellate opinions, and court rules and reports.
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services: This web site provides a "policy and rules" section which includes administrative rules, notices, emergency rules, policy interpretations and guides, and laws administered by the agency. It also provides statistics related to Illinois child welfare reform.
- Illinois Department of Corrections: This web site not only provides the full text of recent Illinois Department of Corrections publications, rules, and statistics, but it also has a search engine which allows the user to locate photos and criminal history records on inmates in Illinois prisons.
- Illinois Human Rights Commission. This site contains determinations of the commission on complaints filed under the Illinois Human Rights Act. Click here for Human Rights Commission Decisions.
- Illinois Legislature: This site provides access to Illinois legislation, public acts, statutes, and the constitution of 1970, as well as to individual state representatives and senators.
- Illinois Pollution Control Board: This web site includes a legislative update service, access to administrative rules, IPCB procedural rules, opinions and orders, and cases filed and accepted for review. Opinions date back to 1990. The search function on the site allows you to search the entire site for information.
- Illinois State Library: Research Databases: This site is a portal to significant current and historic Illinois state government documents, and Illinois library collections.
- Illinois Supreme Court: Contains the Supreme Court docket, oral argument calendars, recent opinions and Supreme Court rules and policies.
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission: This site, while not currently providing access to decisions, does have commission forms, annual report, rules of practice before the commission, statutes, calendars and call sheets.
- Index to Current Urban Documents : This resource provides access to municipal documents from various cities in Illinois.
- Office of the State Appellate Defender: This site has information about the Office, its annual reports, and a summary of criminal law issues pending before the Illinois Supreme Court.