Scholarly and General Business and Management Information
- SEC EDGAR database. Locate company filings by searching either company name or ticker symbol. Use search box in upper right to limit by form type, such as 10-K or 10-Q.
- LEXIS SEC DATABASES.
Search all company filings: SEC Filings--Full-Text & Abstracts
Search individual filing types: 10-Ks | 10-Qs | articles and bylaws | acquisition and reorganization plans | See other document options
Use segments for better searching (for example): company(boeing); exhibit-type(aircraft lease); ticker(ba) & exhibit-type(merger)
Locate the full range of Lexis financial filing databases at: News & Business > Company & Financial > Financial Filings > U.S. Financial Filings or News & Business > Company & Financial > Financial Filings > European Financial Filings
- Westlaw SEC Database. Use template searching for simple company and exhibit search format.
- Factiva Select "Companies/Markets" from the bar at the top of the page, then select from Quotes, Charting, Company
- Thomson One . Note: requires Internet Explorer (version 9 or lower) web browser. Includes annual reports and other SEC filings for U.S. and some foreign firms.
- Hoover's Online Includes reports about public and private companies such as descriptive summaries and profiles, lists of top competitors, products and operations summary, subsidiary and ownership information and lists of company officers and their biographies. Also includes summary income statements and balance sheets. Additional links provide news stories related to the selected company. The "IPO Central" includes information about recent IPOs, lists of underwriters, lists of IPOs underwritten by a specific investment bank, pricing, etc. Also features video interviews with company CEOs.
- ISI Emerging Markets Foreign company information.
- Standard and Poor's Net Advantage Includes company, financial and investment information as well as industry analysis.
Foreign and International Business Information
- USA.gov: Data and Statistics: The web site, which is sponsored by the Economic and Statistics Administration of the Commerce Department, is one stop shopping for economic, business, and international trade data and information.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: This site provides access to BLS research papers as well as recent and historic economic statistics on salaries for various occupations, consumer price indexes, and collective bargaining agreements.
- U.S. Census Bureau: This site provides access to Census Bureau statistics on manufacturing, retail trade, service industries, and various economic indicators.