- CQ Supreme Court Collection : This resource provides: "[s]ummaries and analysis of more than 4,000 major [Supreme Court] decisions including all the cases in which a written opinion was issued from the Burger and Rehnquist Courts (October 1969 to the present) and links to the full text of the cases," [s]tatistics and other data on essential topics, such as the quantitative analysis of voting records and opinion alignments, political alignments, and institutional data, and more.
- Oyez Project: This site, developed by Jerry Goldman of the Northwestern University Political Science Department, is a multimedia database which provides a Virtual Tour of the U.S. Supreme Court, oral arguments for cases, biographies of Supreme Court Justices, and abstracts of U.S. Supreme Court decisions.
- Federal Court Locator: This site, provided by the Villanova University School of Law and Policy, supplies links to court opinions available on the Internet. This site is intended to serve as a home page for the federal court system.
- Federal Judiciary Homepage: This site serves as "a clearinghouse for information from and about the judicial branch of the U.S. government." It includes recent statistics about the U.S. courts, federal rulemaking documents, and publications and directories issued by the federal courts.
- Judicial Statistical Inquiry: This site, from the Legal Information Institute at Cornell, has data on litigation in federal and state courts.
- Federal Judicial Center: This homepage, from the Federal Judicial Center, provides downloadable texts of FJC publications in addition to links to other federal court sites.
- Federal Judges Biographical Database: This database, from the Federal
Judicial Center, "contains the service record and biographical information for all judges
who have served on the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Circuit Courts, U.S. Courts of Appeals,
and the Supreme Court since 1789."
- Senate Judiciary Committee Supreme Court Nomination Hearings. Complete hearing transcripts from 1971 (John Paul Stevens) forward.
- Supreme Court Records & Briefs A reproduction of page images that comprises over 150,000 cases from 1832 to 1978.