WildCARD holders may print from any computer lab work station in the library or through the NU Print System to any print release station at the following locations:
- Computer Lab (L203)
- Government Documents (L333)
- Student Services (McCormick Suites)
- Reference Area
Patrons without WildCARDs may use the computers and printing station in the library’s reference area to print with cash or coins
- Simplex printing costs $.08/ page.
- Duplex printing costs $.06/ page.
- Color printing costs $.25/page. (Color printing is only available through the color copier in L215 and the color printer in Student Services.)
Law students start each semester with $8.00 worth of free printing.
Copiers are located in rooms L215 and L333.
- Copies charged with a WildCARD cost $.08/page.
- Copies made with coins or cash cost $.15/page.
- Color copies cost $.25/page.
Students may scan at either of the following locations free of charge:
- Networked copiers in Copy Rooms L215 and L333