WildCARD holders may print from any computer lab work station in the library or through the NU Print System to any print release station at the following locations:
- Computer Lab (L203)
- Government Documents (3rd floor)
- Student Services (McCormick Suites)
- Reference Room (coming Spring 2015)
Patrons without WildCARDs may use the computers and printing station on the library's third floor to print with cash or coins.
- Simplex printing costs $.08/ page.
- Duplex printing costs $.06/ page.
- Color printing costs $.25/page. (Color printing is only available through the color copier in L215 and the color printer in Student Services).
Law students start each semester with $8.00 worth of free printing. More information about printing is available here.
Copy rooms are located on the second and third floor of the library.
- Copies charged with a WildCARD cost $.08/page.
- Copies made with coins or cash cost $.15/page.
- Color copies cost $.25/page.
Students may scan at either of the following locations free of charge:
- Networked copiers in Copy Rooms L215 and L333