Search Faculty Publications
DANIEL B. RODRIGUEZ
- Executive Opportunism, Presidential Signing Statements, and the Separation of Powers in 8 JOURNAL OF LEGAL ANALYSIS 95 (2016).
- The Inscrutable (Yet Irrepressible) State Police Power in 9 NYU JOURNAL OF LAW & LIBERTY 662 (2015).
- Comparative Local Government Law in Motion: How Different Local Government Law Regimes Affect Global Cities’ Bike Share Plans in 42 FORDHAM URBAN LAW JOURNAL 123 (2014) (Co-authored by: Nadav Shoked).
- The Political Question Doctrine in State Constitutional Law in 43 RUTGERS LAW JOURNAL 573 (2013).
- Cheap, Easy, or Connected: The Conditions for Creating Group Coordination in 86 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW 495-516 (2013) (Co-authored by: Mathew D. McCubbins, and Nicholas Weller).
- The Location Market in 19 GEORGE MASON LAW REVIEW 637-664 (2012) (Co-authored by: David Schleicher).
- Change that Matters: An Essay on State Constitutional Development in 115 PENN STATE LAW REVIEW 1073-1097 (2011).
- State Constitutional Failure in 2011 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS LAW REVIEW 1243-1283.