International Antitrust Forum
The Sixth Annual Chicago Forum on International Antitrust Issues
Monday, June 8-Tuesday, June 9, 2015
The Sixth Annual Chicago Forum on International Antitrust Issues is the only Midwest conference of its kind. It is designed to examine the latest developments in competition regulation around the globe providing practitioners and regulators with up-to-date and practical information.
- Hot Topics in Merger Enforcement—Minority Interests, Remedies—U.S., EU, & China
- Understanding Antitrust Enforcement in China - NDRC and SAIC
- In-House Round Table: Perspectives on Non-US Enforcement
- Cascading Cartel Investigations -- How to Recognize and Minimize the Risk
- Best Practices and Differences: Dawn Raids and Searches and Seizures
- Abuse of Dominance in New Products and Aftermarkets
- Recent Developments in India
- Economics at DOJ and Bargaining Leverage
- Hot Topics in EU and U.S. Antitrust Litigation
Additional information including registration forthcoming.
Northwestern University School of Law thanks the following for serving as sponsors:
View past International Antitrust Forums