News and Events
- February 8, 2013. JD-MBAs Viren Tellis, Adam Hopson,
and Robbie Salter advance to the Venture Capital Investment Competition
finals to be held at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill,
in April. Read
- January 19, 2013. The JD-MBA Fall Newsletter has been e-mailed out and may be downloaded at the following link. If you did not receive the e-mail, please contact us so that we can check that you are on the distribution list.
- October 2, 2012. Kirkland & Ellis donated $5 million,
to be distributed over five years, to Northwestern Law School. The donation
was funded by the Kirkland & Ellis foundation and 31 senior partners.
Part of the gift will be used to provide scholarships to Northwestern
- July 26, 2012. NuMat Technologies, winner of the University
of Texas Global Venture Labs Investment Competition, closed the NASDAQ
in Times Square, NYC. Two of the four partners in NuMat Technologies
are JD-MBA students, notably Tabrez Ebrahim and Benjamin Hernandez. Read
- April 16, 2012. JD-MBA students Carson Oliver and Daniel Ryan named
the 2013 McCormick Scholars. The McCormick Scholars program targets
students planning a career in media management. Read
- March 1, 2012. Northwestern University JD-MBA students
Tabrez Ebrahim and Benjamin Hernandez, along with two other teammates,
capture top student honors in the Clean Energy Challenege Business Competition.
Their company was awarded more than $100,000 in prize money. Read
- February 8, 2012. Kellogg hosts the inaugural Business
Law Conference which strove to demonstrate a balanced approach to decision
article has more information.
- January 15, 2012. Sally Blount defines multifaceted
strategy at Kellogg. (read
- January 10, 2012. JD-MBA Association launches new
- May 24, 2010. Divya Narendra talks about his start-up
SumZero on Bloomberg TV. Watch
- May 14, 2010. Carl P. Evans wins Kellogg Sustainability