Internet Legal Gateways and Indexes
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO). Provides links to online sources of U.S., Canadian, and Mexican law.
- CataLaw. Meta-index of government and law sites available on the Internet.
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute. Provides access to U.S. and foreign law resources, including court opinions, constitutions, and codes.
- FindLaw. Provides access to legal texts, news, organizations, career opportunities, law schools, and more.
- Hieros Gamos. Provides access to government information, law schools, legal associations, law firms, and more.
- Internet Legal Research Group. A "categorized index of more than 4000 select web sites in 238 nations, islands, and territories."
- JURIST: The Legal Education Network. A "university-based academic gateway to authoritative legal information, instruction, and scholarship online."
- Virtual Law Library (Indiana University). A comprehensive site providing access to law schools and libraries, law firms, law journals, federal and state government web sites, legal organizations, legal publishers, and more.
- WashLaw Web (Washburn University). Provides access to Internet-based legal directories, federal law, government documents, foreign and international law, law firms, law schools, law jobs, and more.