Thank you for your interest in supporting clinical education at Northwestern Law.
The Legal Clinic relies on charitable contributions to:
- give students strong litigation, negotiation, and transactional skills
- provide students with opportunities to work on live client cases
- offer high-quality legal services to underserved and disadvantaged clients
- empower students to evaluate and propose reforms for laws and legal institutions
- invest in the next generation of skilled, ethical, and reform-minded lawyers
Give a Gift Online
To make a secure gift online:
- Visit Northwestern's secure online giving website
- Under "Gift Designation", select "Bluhm Legal Clinic Fund", or choose “View additional Law designations” to donate to a specific Center within the Clinic. When donating to a specific Center, click the purple "Continue" button after making a selection.
Mail a Gift
Send donations to:
Office of Alumni Relations and Development
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Please make checks payable to Northwestern University and write 'Bluhm Legal Clinic' in the memo.
For more information on giving to the Legal Clinic, please contact Alan Paberzs at 312.503.0707.