Visit and Tour
Visiting Northwestern Pritzker School of Law is an excellent way to determine if our school is the right fit for you. However, we understand that not all prospective students can visit our campus, which is why we created a virtual tour of the Law School. We invite you to view our online tour first.
If you are interested in experiencing more, you are welcome to visit Northwestern Pritzker Law to tour the campus and sit in on one of our first-year classes.
- Student-guided tours are offered on Mondays and Fridays at 12:00 PM during the fall and spring semesters. *Student guided tours for the fall semester will begin on Monday, September 12 and conclude on Monday, November 28*
- Student-guided tours depart from the Admissions Office, Rubloff 130.
- Self-guided tour pamphlets are available in the Admissions Office during regular business hours.
Prospective JD and LLM students are welcome to visit classes available at the Law School during the fall and spring semesters only. Class visitations for the fall semester will begin on Monday, September 12 and conclude on Monday, November 28.
- We encourage students to visit traditional 1L courses to get the best sense of what a first year law school class may be like. The current semester class schedule can be found here.
- As a courtesy, we ask that you arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes early prior to the start of your class visitation, do not leave early, and silence any electronic devices while in the classroom. If you cannot attend for the entire class session, you should not visit the class.
- Upon arrival, please inform the Professor that you are a prospective student by introducing yourself before the class begins.
- Northwestern Pritzker Law will not be able to offer class visitations on the following dates:
- November 8: Day of Civic Service
- December 1-15: Reading week and final exams
- December 18-January 11: Winter vacation
- March 17-26: Spring break
- April 17-May 4: Reading week and final exams
- May 5-August 31: Summer break
MSL Class Visits
Prospective MSL students should contact the Program Office to schedule an MSL class visit. The MSL Program can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.