Visit and Tour
Visiting the Northwestern Law campus may be the most important thing you can do to help you decide whether our school is right for you. In order to make your visit to Northwestern Law as informative as possible, we invite you to view our virtual tour online, or visit campus to take a tour of our buildings and visit one of our first-year classes.
- Student-guided tours are offered on Mondays and Fridays at 12:00 PM during the fall and spring semesters.
- Student-guided tours start from the Admissions Office, Rubloff 130.
- On days when guided tours are unavailable, self-guided tour pamphlets are available in the Admissions Office.
Spring Semester Tours
January 16, 2015
January 23, 2015
January 26, 2015
January 30, 2015
February 2, 2015
February 6, 2015
February 9, 2015
February 13, 2015
February 16, 2015
February 20, 2015
February 23, 2015
February 27, 2015
March 2, 2015
March 6, 2015
March 9, 2015
March 13, 2015
March 16, 2015
March 20, 2015
March 30, 2015
April 3, 2015
April 6, 2015
April 13, 2015
April 14, 2015
April 15, 2015
April 16, 2015
April 17, 2015
April 20, 2015
Prospective JD and LLM students may visit many classes available at the Law School during the fall and spring semesters.
- We encourage students to visit traditional 1L courses to get the best sense of what a first year law school class may be like. However, we offer a wide variety of classes each semester. You can find a list of classes our Student Admissions Committee has recommended for visitation on our blog.
- As a courtesy, we ask that you arrive on time and do not leave early. If you cannot attend for the entire class session, you should not visit the class.
- Upon arrival, please inform the professor that you are a prospective student by introducing yourself before the class begins.
- Northwestern Law cannot offer class visits on the following dates:
- December 2-18: Reading week and final exams
- December 18-January 12: Winter vacation
- March 21-29: Spring break
- April 20-May 7: Reading week and final exams
- June 22-August 31: Summer break
- The following classes are not available for viewing:
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Advanced Electronic Legal Research
- Advanced Legal Communication
- Communication and Legal Reasoning
- Cross-Cultural Negotiation
- Legal Analysis
- Mathematical Methods for Management Decisions
- Trial Advocacy
- Trial Team
MSL Class Visits
Prospective MSL students should contact the Program Office to schedule an MSL class visit. The MSL Program can be reached at email@example.com.