Apply for Financial Aid
Applicants who submit a complete financial aid application by the priority deadline will be considered for all forms of financial aid. Late filers will still be considered for financial aid, but may not receive scholarships based on the availability of funds. Information disclosed in a financial aid application has no bearing on admissions decisions.
Northwestern Law considers all applicants as independent students. We do not require parental financial information as part of the financial aid application.
Financial Aid Instructions
- JD Applicants (pdf)
- JD-MBA Applicants (pdf)
- Two-Year JD for International Lawyers Applicants (pdf)
- Transfer JD Applicants (pdf)
- Continuing JD, AJD, and JD-MBA Students (pdf)
- Domestic LLM, LLM-IHR, ALLM, and LLM/K Applicants (pdf)
- International LLM, LLM-IHR, ALLM, and LLM/K Applicants (pdf)
- Domestic LLM in Taxation Applicants (pdf)
- International LLM in Taxation Applicants (pdf)