Thank you for your interest in supporting the Children and Family Justice Center. Your donation to the CFJC greatly impacts our efforts to invest in the next generation of ethical and reform-minded lawyers, and clients.
Help CFJC serve as leaders in advocacy for juvenile justice today!
Charitable contributions go to...
- Offering high-quality, pro bono legal services to underserved and disadvantaged clients
- Training in strong litigation, negotiation, and transactional skills
- Providing opportunities to work directly with clients
- Empowering students to evaluate and propose law and institution reform
How Do I Donate?
You can give a gift through our Giving website by selecting "Children and Family Justice Center" from within the drop-down menu.
Send donations to:
Office of Alumni Relations and Development
Northwestern University School of Law
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
* Please make checks payable to Northwestern University and write ‘Children and Family Justice Center’ in memo.
For more information on donations, please contact Alan Paberzs at 312.503.0707.