Help CFJC serve as leaders in advocacy for juvenile justice today!
Charitable contributions go to...
- Offering high-quality, pro bono legal services to underserved and disadvantaged clients
- Training in strong litigation, negotiation, and transactional skills
- Providing opportunities to work directly with clients
- Empowering students to evaluate and propose law and institution reform
Children and Family Justice Center receives more requests for representation than we can provide. Help a child in need of legal assistance by signing up for a pro bono case today! Please contact our director, Julie Biehl, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How Do I Donate?
You can give a gift through our Bluhm Legal Clinic Website by selecting “Children and Family Justice Center” on the drop-down menu.
Send donations to:
Office of Alumni Relations and Development
Northwestern University School of Law
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
* Please make checks payable to Northwestern University and write ‘Children and Family Justice Center’ in memo.
For more information on donations, please contact Alan Paberzs at 312.503.0707.