Philip F. Postlewaite
BiographyPhilip Postlewaite is an expert in the area of tax law and has taught courses in individual, corporate, partnership, and international taxation. He is the author or coauthor of more than 30 books and 30 articles.
Areas of Expertise
- Federal Taxation
- International Taxation: Corporate and Individual, 5th edition (Carolina Academic Press, 2011) (with Stephanie Renee Hoffer).
- Partnership Taxation Problems and Answers, 8th edition (Warren, Gorham, & Lamont, 2010) (with Robert Wootton ).
- Partnership Taxation: Cases, Materials, and Problems, 8th edition (Warren, Gorham, & Lamont, 2010) (with Robert Wootton ).
- Problems and Materials in Federal Income Taxation, 7th edition (Aspen Publishers, 2008) (with Sanford M. Guerin, and Adam Rosenzweig ).
- BBA, Texas Christian University
- JD, University of California, Berkeley
- LLM, New York University
- Harry R. Horrow Professor in International Law, Northwestern University School of Law
- Associate Professor of Law, 1976-1981, University of Notre Dame
- Attorney, 1973-1976, Bogle & Gates
- Instructor in Taxation, 1971-1973, New York University School of Law
- Attorney, 1970-1971, Foley & Lardner